2021 MWFA Application to Register - required by all players U10 and up who didn't play in any MWFA club last year

Playing above age: If for some reason, a player wishes to play more than 2 years above their true age group - even if just being borrowed, this needs to be endorsed by an accredited club coach and approved by the MWFA EC.  The MWFA generally only approves this in extreme situations, such as when the club is missing an entire age group, thus limiting options of playing within the two year above age range.  If you feel this applies, please contact the registrar for the latest policy and documents and allow a week or so for processing.

FNSW Member Protection Declaration - for coaches and managers of junior teams who are themselves under 18.

Working With Children Check - (link to our webpage on this) for all coaches and managers of junior teams, whether or not they are related to a player in the team (unless exempt due to being under 18 themselves)

All these forms can be sent directly to the registrar:

Platinum Sponsor
Diamond Blue Financial ServicesPhone 02 9223 0911
Gold Sponsors
Harbord Beach HotelPhone 02 9905 3434
CMS ConsultingPhone (02) 9905 3511
Associate Sponsors
North Shore Sand and CementPhone 9948 3905
Render KingPhone 0417 405 213
Grill'dPhone 9188 8396
What's new?
Interested in being a sponsor for 2021? Contact:Phone 0488 479 153